Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Top news today-new ipad released

Jika Teman-Teman Tidak Keberatan Tolong Di Like Pages Facebook Saya Ya Terima Kasih Sebelumnya
Loading


new ipad rumors

new ipad 3 coming out

new ipad including


new ipad reviews



iPad is a magical window where nothing comes between you and what you love. Now that experience is even more incredible with the new iPad.A number of users who bought new iPads over the weekend (this reporter included) were dismayed to discover that the smart covers they'd bought for the iPad 2 didn't work on the new model.Smart covers, which attach to the iPad's built-in magnets, are supposed to turn the tablet on automatically when you flip them open. But as dozens of iPad users in this Apple forum concurred, that was no longer the case with many smart covers on the new iPad.Like a few million others, I took delivery of a new iPad from Apple (AAPL) over the weekend. Mine arrived late on Friday afternoon, and there were already enough "first look" videos and quickie reviews, so I chose to forgo those activities and simply live with my iPad for a week. And although I also have several Android tablets in hand, it has been an enjoyable seven days without them.Before sharing my impressions, let me emphasize that they are just that: my impressions. We all work differently, have varying expectations from our very personal mobile devices, and have unique needs. So although I am mentioning Android tablets, my intent isn't to start another futile "iPad vs. the others" war. I'm lucky in that I can offer perspective by using an iPad and the others, so take from this what you will and buy what works best for you.new ipad rumors, new apple ipad, new ipad 3 coming out, new ipad release, new ipad generation, new ipad price, new ipad 3, new ipad hd, new ipad tablet, new ipad specs.

0 komentar:

Masukan code imotion pada komentar anda agar lebih menarik di bawah ini contoh( :10 )
:10 :11 :12 :13 :14 :15 :17 :18 :19 :23 :26 :28 :30 :31 :32 :33 :34 :35 :36 :38

Post a Comment